Dryers are a girl’s companion and secret weapon to be the belle of the ball. It’s a weapon each lady must have for everyday use. Knowing that there are so many hair dryer available today, here are a few suggestions that you could follow when you’re buying a hair dryer.
1. In choosing a hair dryer that is right for the type hair, it will always boils down to the wattage of the dryer. The higher the wattage is, the stronger the dryer’s air flow and heat. You will be wasting precious time waiting on a weak hair dryer. Dryer should be at least 1,750 watts. Thicker hair will require from 1,900 to 2,000 watts to achieve the quickest drying time. Along side wattage, consideration must be made for the heat/speed settings which are incorporated with the dryer.
2. Always consider the type of your hair. Your hair dryer will be needing a diffuser attachment to stop hair from frizzing. This is quite important for those who have curly hair or hair that easily frizzes. High quality hair dryers on the other hand use much gentler heating materials and ceramic heated ones are the most widely used since it would protect the hair from further damage.
3. Look into the heat settings for much better control. The multiple settings let you modify the heat in a level ideal for your hair type. Search for the cool shot button feature too. This helps give your hair a tricky style by securing it in place once you are done with the style. Make sure that it has a nozzle attachment too. It can help you dry the portion you wish to focus on faster.
4. The weight of the hair dryer is yet another factor to evaluate. Make sure that you can handle the weight so it won’t drain you while you do your hair.
5. Invest on the right high-end hair blow dryers you can purchase. Generally, cheaper ones have discount prices because they normally use metal or plastic substances for heating. Metal or plastic elements have a tendency to burn intensely and are not advised given that they literally boil off the water from your hair. Hence find hair dryers that are made up of ceramic elements which can also be combined with ionic, tourmaline and nano-silver technology for best and safer hair care results
While the type of hair dryer that you purchase might have an impact on how much damage you will get from using a hair dryer on your hair every day, the primary culprit of damage is improper use of the dryer. Therefore, make certain you have a good quality one and that you are using it properly. Your hair will thank you for it by remaining shiny and healthy for a long time. Do not compromise quality over price. Think about your hair for many long years.