Refurbishment of a small bathroom really is as important as designing a master bath. But often times, home-owners take numerous wrong actions that cause several bathroom design error. Not just the traditional bathrooms, but those designed on present-day lines incorporate shocking slip-ups. A number of these blunders had been pinpointed below:
1) At times, when people have made a decision to remodel their house or any part of the area, they get so excited that they would want to make things quickly without the right planning. Even if the supplies aren’t yet ready or the concrete plan is laid out, they tend to begin the demolition and building eagerly.
2) To be able to cut down costs, quality has been neglected to save on second-rate supplies. But at a later time, it can be realized that quality can save you on maintenance and repair over time.
3) Due to such negligence in pre-deciding the time frame of the project, many a times, a bathroom construction or remodeling project gets delayed indefinitely. Construction can begin only when the requisite product reaches the spot.
4) Electrical components are often taken for granted in bathroom refurbishments. As a result of some changes, the electrical circuit may not be exactly like before or there can be one more fitting required but are overlooked.
5) Once construction process is in a rush, there are particular things are often neglected just like grab bars, towers bars and etc.
6) Plumbing aspect is one of those things which are overlooked in relation to renovating. So long as the bathroom seems great, then homeowners would probably believe that its nothing but good. However in the future, they’ll eventually realize the importance of replacing the old and rusty plumbing.
7) Another plumbing related concern is that property owners sometimes get overly enthusiastic with modern shower fittings, yet don’t realize their financial constraints. They give a go signal to repositioning the plumbing fixtures without estimating weight of this job on the overall budget.
8) Budget is only set for new fixtures or fittings. There is no intended fund for additional repairs or hidden damages of the bathroom.
9) Improper door location, cramped toilet location, much less leg room around the toilet seats, etc. arise caused by insufficient clearance in the plan.
10) Ventilation is often neglected which ends to unclean area as moisture does not have any exit point. For that reason, molds and germs starts to grow.
11) Small bathrooms can have space issues so storage ideas like racks or cupboards must be installed. However this is sometimes overlooked.
12) Acquired fixtures such as vanity and bathtubs are sometimes oversized that’s unnecessary at all.
Before we make any decision, we have to make sure that we already have carried a concrete plan. Abide by it and avoid making the same errors as outlined above. This way, you can make certain you will relish a great bath in your brand new bathroom.